What to look for in a home security camera in Oceanside
Getting captured on video is the last thing an invader wishes for This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the smartest tools to think about as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are beneficial when configured appropriately, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Oceanside? You’ll be pleased to discover these vital components come with more features than previous iterations. You can view live streams from inside cameras or warn those lurking about with incorporated security features from exterior cameras. You’ll also get immediate access to your surveillance devices through a centralized touchscreen panel or cell phone app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Oceanside
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a higher level. These essential parts of your security system can be found with a diverse range of features such as two-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take action automatically. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will emerge on the outside of the camera’s lens and an audible warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides well-defined footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with video storage options and the chance to watch clips directly from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Oceanside are typically paired to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to view live streams or pre-recorded segments and even engage or disengage your security. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your cell phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection prompts cameras to activate if odd action is detected. You’ll even get a message on your mobile device.
- Talk to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your front door? Modern surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way talk so you may chat with the people within range of your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outside surveillance should give you no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This feature allows you to set the precise part of your property you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to limit the activity you surveil as you wouldn’t need updates every time a vehicle travels by on the road.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Oceanside. The only thing left to do is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Phone (760) 304-1641 to get started or complete the form below to contact our security specialists.