Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Oceanside goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don't worry. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Oceanside
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Oceanside from Vivint. Contact (760) 304-1641 to start customizing your property’s defense today.