How does home monitoring work in Oceanside?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Oceanside home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security specialists 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants tied straight to your smart components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Oceanside home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components are directed through this important, centralized interface. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio capability letting you speak right to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for help with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you may still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Oceanside security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Oceanside smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (760) 304-1641 or submit the following form to begin.