How does a doorbell camera work in Oceanside?
Online ordering and daily shipments have become commonplace for many residents. You love the ease of having packages delivered at your main entry, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in the open are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy is a real issue, but you are able to do something about it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to deter porch pirates, but they provide a lot more.
Take a second to find out how they work and why they’re sure to be an essential facet of your smart home.
Perks of a Oceanside video doorbell
Available in wireless and wired options, video doorbells give you an array of sophisticated features, and the technology keeps improving. You can now customize detection zones, speak to whoever’s on your porch, and get immediate updates whenever a package is dropped off.
The best way to see how a Oceanside video doorbell camera works is to look at the various benefits it gives you. Think about these features:
- Active deterrents: You can’t find this on all models, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring theft with visual and audible warnings. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the whole picture, and that should include the faces of visitors at your entry and items on the walkway below. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision provide a complete perspective.
- Crystal-clear footage at any hour: What’s the purpose of having a doorbell camera if the images are blurry and difficult to see? Top models will provide incredible night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You are able to receive immediate notifications from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between visitors and packages.
- Speak with the visitor at your door: Is a person standing at your door? Reciprocal audio gives you the chance to inquire about why they’re there. You could even utilize this handy feature to deter people hanging around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to customize detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will let you reduce false alarms caused by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient access to video: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home offers you the option to see real-time and saved video directly from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like you’ve never been before, as you may engage with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even let you speak with whoever’s at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Oceanside smart home
Defend your home against package theft and keep an eye on what’s occurring at your entrance 24/7 with a Oceanside doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models provide all the latest features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package notifications. Call
(760) 304-1641 today to start designing your smart home.