Your security system’s indoor cameras in Oceanside are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and reachable through an easy-to-use app. This provides you practicality and comfort as you are able to keep an eye on your little one from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution video of your child. You can even review recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the audio feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Although this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a bit uncomfortable in the nursery, you are able to change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a single home security app.
Get Your Oceanside smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Oceanside smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can offer. Call (760) 304-1641 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for every member of your family.